Your First Visit
We are thrilled to assist you on your path to wellness through cannabis products. Our friendly, knowledgeable Patient Care Advocates will greet you with kindness the moment you step through the door. To ensure a smooth experience, here’s what you need to know:
● Be sure to bring a valid (not expired) government-issued ID with you, this can be a driver’s license or passport.
● Any patient that is 21 years or older with a valid Massachusetts Medical Card and government-issued ID can purchase from Garden Remedies, or 18 and older, and also accompanied by a registered caregiver with valid ID.
● Do you need help getting a Massachusetts Medical Card? Start here.
Our Patient Care Advocates are happy to assist you in helping you find the best medical cannabis remedy reported to help relieve your symptoms. We showcase our products in the store, but in case you’re looking for a little privacy to ask questions about cannabis use, we also have consultation rooms. Once you find your treatment, here’s what you need to know about purchasing the product:
● We cannot sell more than one ounce of flower or five grams of concentrate per transaction.
● All products must leave the shop in childproof packaging. For about care and storage of cannabis products, click here. (link to care and storage article)
Please note that both our Newton and Melrose stores are open for walk-ins and appointments during posted business hours.
Neither store is selling recreational cannabis at this time.
You can learn more about parking, wait times and menus by visiting the specific location pages here.